We provide best-in-class laboratory and point-of-care drug testing, specifically configured to support the needs of federal, state, and local government agencies.
Government ServicesSuperior Performance and Reliability
HERE TO SERVE
With over 40+ years of experience and thousands of organizations served, CRL brings the knowledge and capability to effectively support every government application:
- Department of Corrections
- Probation and Parole
- Drug and Treatment Courts
- Department of Children Services
- Behavioral and Mental Health
- Federal Prisons
- Treatment Agencies
- And more
Ensure your organization is equipped and ready. Our laboratory, point-of-care drug testing devices, and service team are prepared to help deliver the results you need:
- Industry-leading laboratory turnaround times
- Highly accurate, legally admissible lab results
- Fast, accurate, and customizable urine and saliva testing devices
- Esoteric and Specialty testing, including EtG, K2, Fentanyl, Kratom, and Bath Salts
- World-class customer support, education, and training
- Innovative technology platforms and integrations
AN INTEGRATED SOLUTION FOR GOVERNMENT DRUG TESTING PROGRAMS
Built specifically to support government, criminal justice, probationary, and other evidence-based drug treatment applications, CRL OnTrack is the platform you need to improve your drug testing process. Ensure your program is managed successfully with features such as flexible specimen collection & reporting workflows, test group randomization, electronic chain of custody forms (ECCF), and interactive voice response (IVR) integration.
Extensive drugs of
abuse testing menu
CRL has the expertise, scale, and commitment to quality to become your most trusted partner.
With a passion.
We conduct industry-leading scientific research which allows us to stay ahead of emerging trends, focusing on new and custom testing methodologies.
Ahead of the curve.
Our blog offers the latest developments related to drugs of abuse testing.
CUTTING-EDGE LABORATORY TESTING
Centrally located, with a 225,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility in Lenexa, Kansas, we offer one of the most comprehensive test menus in the industry. Licensed in all 50 states with all-encompassing national accreditations, CRL is a premium provider of drug testing solutions.