Scientific and Scholarly Publications
- A.K. Chaturvedi, J.L. Sershon, K.J. Craft, P.S. Cardona, J.W. Soper, D.V. Canfield, K.M. Dubowski, J.E. Whinnery, M.J. Leyva, C.E. Aston, S.M. Blevins, J.E. Wright, A.D. Fraser and D.J. Kuntz (2013) Effects of Fluid Load on Human Urine Characteristics Related to Workplace Drug Testing. J. Anal. Toxicol. 37:5-10.
- Kielman, MF, Rindapaa, M, Gaspar, C, van Poppel, N, Breukel, C, van Leeuwen, S, Taketo, MM, Roberts, S, Smits, R, Fodde, R. (2002 ) Apc modulates embryonic stem-cell differentiation by controlling the dosage of beta-catenin signaling, 32(4):594-605. Nature Genetics. Download PDF
- Stout, RL (1998) Hepatitis C Prevalence and the significance of liver enzymes elevations in the insurance population,Vol. 30, No. 1 J Insurance Medicine.
- Oda, RP, Prasad, R, Stout, RL, Coffin, D, Patton, WP, Kraft, DL, O’Brien, JE, Landers, JP (1997) Capillary electrophoresis-based separation of transferrin sialoforms in patients with carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome, 18, 1819-1826, Electrophoresis.
- Prasad, R, Stout, RL, Coffin, D, Smith, JO (1997) Analysis of carbohydrate deficient transferrin by capillary zone electrophoresis, 18, 1814-1818, Electrophoresis.
- Prasad, RP, Stout, RL, Smith, JO (1993) Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin, Vol. 25, No. 4, J. Insurance Medicine.
- Thurman, EM, Pedersen, MJ, Stout, RL, Martin T (1991) Distinguishing Sympathomimetic Amines from Amphetamine and Methamphetamine in Urine by Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry, J. Analytical Toxicology.
- Stout, Robert L. (1990) Update-Urine HIV Statistics, Vol. 22, No. 4, J. Insurance Medicine.1980 – High Density Lipoproteins as a tool in Risk Evaluation of Coronary Heart Disease. Transactions of the Association of Insurance Medical Directors of America, Vol 64, pgs. 238-245.
- Stout, Robert L. (1989) Laboratory Analysis of Cocaine, Vol. 21, No. 3, J. Insurance Medicine.
- Stout, Robert L. (1989) Antibodies to HIV in Urine, Vol 21, No. 3, J. Insurance Medicine.
Insurance Testing and Risk Assessment Publications
CRL researchers are always at the forefront of technology and scientific advancements for insurance testing and risk assessment. A comprehensive list of research articles are listed below by topic.
CRL Researchers: Robert L. Stout, PhD; Michael Fulks, MD; Vera F. Dolan, MSPH; Mark E. Magee, MS MBA; Luis Suarez, MLT
Hepatitis C & B Results