Customers have trusted CRL for decades to provide fast and accurate results for clinical testing, drugs of abuse testing, and more. We are pleased to announce that we are ready to provide COVID-19 testing to get employees safely back to work and to allow students to return to school. CRL has developed multiple testing solutions for determining COVID-19 status:
COVID-19 TESTINGGetting You Back to Business
CRL COVID-19 TESTING
Results of antibody testing can confirm the presence, or lack of, COVID antibodies in the individual. All positive antibody tests should be reflexed to a molecular test to confirm if active virus is present. Supported specimen types include:
- Dried blood spot (DBS) finger stick – A lab developed DBS (dried blood spot) finger stick antibody test that is ordered at the discretion of a healthcare provider.
- Venipuncture serum – A venipuncture serum antibody test, which is authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), that is administered by a health professional and shipped to the lab for testing.
CRL RAPID RESPONSE™
A saliva-based molecular test, which is authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), that can be self-collected and shipped to our lab when determined to be appropriate by a healthcare provider. Results of the test can confirm if the virus is detected in the saliva of an individual.
Flexible options for distribution of the collection kits:
- Bulk distribution to specified site(s) for distribution to donors
- Individual kits sent directly to donors
Multiple options for results reporting:
- Reporting to employer, TPAs, or background screening company
- Web OASIS, WorkForce, HL7, API (XML)
- Reporting to individuals via digital portal