Employers and administrators have trusted CRL for decades to provide fast and accurate results for drugs of abuse testing and more. We are pleased to announce that we are ready to provide COVID-19 testing to get employees safely back to work. CRL has developed multiple testing solutions for determining COVID-19 status:
COVID-19 TESTINGGetting You Back to Business
Getting You Back to Business
Results of antibody testing can confirm the presence, or lack of, COVID antibodies in the individual. All positive antibody tests should be reflexed to a molecular test to confirm if active virus is present. Supported specimen types include:
- Dried blood spot (DBS) finger stick, a lab developed finger stick test for asymptomatic populations that can be self-administered and shipped to the lab for testing.
- Venipuncture serum for asymptomatic populations that is administered by a health professional and shipped to the lab for testing.
CRL RAPID RESPONSE™
A lab developed saliva-based molecular test for symptomatic and asymptomatic populations that is easily self-collected and shipped to our lab. Results of the test confirm if the virus is detected in the saliva of the individual.
Flexible options for distribution of the collection kits:
- Bulk distribution to specified site(s) for distribution to associates
- Individual kits sent directly to associates
Multiple options for results reporting:
- Reporting to employer, TPAs, or background screening company
- Web OASIS, WorkForce, HL7, API (XML)
- Reporting to associates via digital portal